Two dissemination workshops in Ukraine and Romania seek to raise awareness of the research results at the academic, policy-making and community levels:
1. The workshop in Romania was held on February 18, 2017 at 11.00 in Suceava (at Room D 101, Campus D, Ștefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Str. University 13, http://www.usv.ro/index.php/ro/12/Tur%20virtual/118/0)
2. The workshop in Ukraine was held on February 20, 2017 at 12.00 in Chernivtsi (at conference-hall of Business centre ‘Intercity’, Str. Shevchenko 28)
⇒ Project presentation at Chernivtsi Regional State Administration
On January 10, 2018 the main findings of ‘Bukovyna as a Contact Zone’ scientific research were presented at Chernivtsi Regional State Administration with participation of the Head of Chernivtsi Regional State Administration Oleksandr Fyshchuk, vice-head Mykhailo Pavliuk and the Ukrainian ambassador to Romania Olexandr Bankov.
The project was presented and discussed at the following international conferences and workshops:
- International conference ‘Transcultural Contact Zones in Ukraine’, Dnipro, Ukraine, September 8-9, 2016.
- International Conference ‘Instrumentalizing the Recent Past in Foreign Policy – The Legitimization of External Intervention in the Former Soviet Space’, Bucharest, Romania, October 20-21, 2016.
- 48th Annual ASEEES Convention, Washington, the USA, November 17-20, 2016.
- X International scientific conference ‘Foreign Policy of Ukraine: Current Agenda’, Chernivtsi, Ukraine, November 25, 2016.
- International Conference ‘In Between? Searching for Local Histories in Borderlands of Europe’, Warsaw, Poland, December 2-3, 2016.
- International Conference EURINT ‘European Union at crossroads: building resilience in times of change’, Iasi, Romania, May 19-20, 2017.
- International conference ‘Modern tendencies of regional cooperation: the Ukrainian-Romanian- Moldovan dimension’, Chernivtsi, Ukraine, May 25-26, 2017.
- The first interdisciplinary international workshop ‘Imaginary Borderlands: Interpretations of Cultures and Strategies of Coexistence’, Kyiv, Ukraine, June 1-3, 2017.
- International Conference ‘Transnational Contact Zones: Redefining Ukrainian Regionalism’, Odesa, Ukraine, September 14-16, 2017.
- International conference ‘Ethnic and Confessional Identities and the Image of the ‘Other’ in Eastern Europe: between Stereotype and Cognition’, Iasi, Romania, November 2-5, 2017.
- International conference ‘Ukrainians of Romania – History, Present and Future’, Bucharest, Romania, November 18-19, 2017.
- H2020 UPTAKE project international workshop ‘Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux’, Tartu, Estonia, February 9-10, 2018.
- ASN World Convention, New York, the USA, May 3-5, 2018.
- EURINT 2018 international conference ‘Reflecting on Europe’s (dis)order: scenarios for the EU’s future’, Iasi, Romania, May 18-19, 2018.
- International MAG Convention ‘The Image of the Self’, the Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv, Ukraine, June 27-29, 2018.
- 2nd World ABS Conference, Vienna, Austria / Budapest, Hungary, July 10-14, 2018.
- International conference ‘Transcultural Contact Zones in Ukraine: Borders, Conflicts, and Multiple Identities’, Uzhgorod, Ukraine, September 8-12, 2018.
- Research seminar ‘Bukovyna as a Contact Zone’, Chernivtsi, Ukraine, October 5, 2018.
- The First Romanian – Ukrainian Civil Society Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation, Iasi – Bucharest, Romania, February 26-27, 2019.
- The 29th Annual Conference of the Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism (ASEN) ‘Nationalism and Self-Determination’, Edinburgh, Scotland, April 24-25, 2019.
- 42nd Annual Conference of the Irish Association for Russian, Central and East European Studies IASRCEES ‘State and Non-state Actors in Eastern and Central Europe’, Dublin Ireland, May 9-11, 2019.
- International conference EURINT 2019 ‘European Union’s structural challenges: the way forward’, Iasi, Romania, May 17-18, 2019.
- Weekly research seminar at New Europe College, Bucharest, Romania, June 26, 2019.
- Міжнародна конференція ‘Borderlands and Contact Zones in Ukraine and the Black Sea Region’, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, September 11-14, 2019.
- ASEEES 51 Annual Convention, San-Francisco, USA, November 23-26, 2019.
Mass media on the project:
- http://tva.ua/show/news?id=853347 (in Ukrainian);
- http://bucpress.eu/opinie/la-cernauti-a-fost-prezentat-3674 (in Romanian);
- http://info-key.com/uk/naukovtsi-doslidili-yak-sebe-identifikuyut-rumuni-na-bukovini/ (in Ukrainian);
- http://euromedia-ucraina.blogspot.com/2017/02/la-cernauti-fost-prezentat-proiectul.html (in Romanian);
- http://www.rri.ro/uk_uk/Презентація_проекту_Буковина_як_контактна_зон-2574062 (in Ukrainian);
- https://voxukraine.org/uk/movni-bataliyi-ta-movni-realiyi/ (in Ukrainian);
- http://www.eurointegration.com.ua/articles/2017/10/23/7072635/ (in Ukrainian);
- http://mtrk.com.ua/news/31257-bukovyna-yak-kontaktna-zona.html (in Ukrainian);
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ll4ySgsgZI&list=PL-_F0AnomIMiZ7AL-a6A5_a5IeZfIEAg0 (in Ukrainian, starting from 13:40);
- http://tva.ua/show/news?id=971055 (in Ukrainian)
- http://acc.cv.ua/news/chernivtsi/rumuni-i-ukrayinci-yak-yim-zhivetsya-na-bukovini—prezentaciya-doslidzhennya-2811 (in Ukrainian).